I have created and contributed to many open source projects. Here is a selected few.
- pgq is a query builder for PostgreSQL written in Go (Squirrel fork).
- pgtools provides infrastructure for working more effectively with PostgreSQL and Go using pgx, tern, and scany.
- tel is an OpenTelemetry API wrapper to make using opentelemetry-go more idiomatic (experiment).
- pgxtutorial is an example of how to build a web service using Go, PostgreSQL, and gRPC.
- clino is Go package for creating CLI (command-line interface) tools with multiple commands.
- httpretty is Go package for printing your HTTP requests on the terminal.
- kubeapply is kubeapply is a microservice for running kubectl apply through a web API.
- ctxsignal is a Go package that can be used to create contexts cancelable by system signals.
- climetrics is a software used for gathering diagnostics and metrics data for the WeDeploy CLI tool.
- lcp (formerly, we) is a CLI for Liferay DXP Cloud and WeDeploy.
is a framework I created for running iterative programs programmatically with Go.
deprecated: use expect or Expect for Go instead.
- picel is a light-weight RESTful microservice for images. See my undergraduate research project (mirror).
- require-time is a timer that shows how long a npm package takes to be required by Node.js.
- ToggleExclude is a plugin to conditionally exclude patterns to allow you to browse code faster in Sublime Text.
- NodeGH is a GitHub CLI tool I have contributed to and maintained as a core developer in the past.
I forked (highly modified)
- Go socket.io client is a socket.io client for Go I heavily modified with reverse engineering with Charles Proxy.